Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, August 5, 2011

Jennifer Lopez Vanity Fair

Jennifer Lopez knows what love is and despite the fact she’s been married three times and had even more relationships she says she is still an ‘eternal optimist’ about this incredible feeling. After she announced her split from husband Marc Anthony Jennifer has been talking about how tough their marriage has been but it is quite clear the singer is strong enough to continue living and is waiting for the new man, more loving and caring, who could be a great father to her two children, Max and Emme.

Posing for the cover in a sexy white dress that shows off her perfect cleavage Jennifer Lopez looks amazing.
 She said" I’m a hopeless romantic and passionate person when it comes to love. It’s not that I didn’t love myself before. Sometimes we don’t realize that we are compromising ourselves. To understand that a person is not good for you, or that that person is not treating you in the right way, or that he is not doing the right thing for himself – if I stay, then I am not doing the right thing for me. I love myself enough to walk away from that now."

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment