Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Blake Lively Perfect Vogue Cover Girl


I have to make a confession – I do watch Gossip Girl. It’s not an intellectual show, I know, but I love fashion in it. I know I must thank their stylist’s talent for that but girls are good models, too. Especially Blake Lively, she’s really gorgeous. And I feel great about the fact Anna Wintour likes her, too. She has even made her Vogue Best-Dressed Issue covergirl, and Vogue team (I can feel Anna’s influence here as well) named Blake ‘The Bombshell’ and included her into the list of best-dressed women.

Blake Lively insists that she doesn’t have a personal stylist to give her advice on what to wear both daily and to red carpet events, so it must her inner sense of style that helps her look so fabulous in designer pieces.
Blake Lively is quite a shopaholic. She has recently bought over 40 pairs of shoes at Christian Louboutin’s invite-only sample sale in New York. The star spent over four hours looking at the stock and then trying on pumps.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment