Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, May 28, 2011

David Beckham to launch his own lifestyle brand


After being the face of brands like Emporio Armani, Adidas, Electronic Arts, Diet Pepsi, Yahoo, Castrol, M&S, Motorola and Police sunglasses, David Beckham is now all set to launch a brand in his own name, with a little help from his business partner, Simon Fuller. A new logo designed by Alasdhair Willis, founder of Announcement Creative spots Beckham's name in Replica Pro font, with a circular hole punched out of the script, a reminder of the soccer ball.

Beckham's brand will launch men’s bodywear line, a men’s fragrance in collaboration with license partner Coty Inc. among other ventures. Beckham added, “It’s not my natural inclination to see myself as a brand, I’m just a person who has been fortunate to explore other interests and passions outside of the game I love. I will always be associated with my sport but I am now working across other areas that will continue long after my career has finished.”

[WWD]

No comments:

Post a Comment